We provide fast and flexible funding for all types of property development. Our varied customer base includes property developers and investors. We can arrange funding across England, Scotland and Wales.
In some scenarios we can provide 100% of the funding you need, including the purchase of land.
We will need to see:
- Purchase price or current value of property if owned
- A breakdown of your build/conversion/renovation costs
- Expected end value
- Level of contingency
- Costing with full breakdown
- Timescale for the project
- CV of experience – particular focus on property development
- Details of relevant professionals involved with your project, architect, project manager, builder etc
- Copy of planning permission, or link to your application on council’s website
- Building regulations
- Details of any Section 106s or any planning restriction if applicable
A bridging loan is a short-term funding option for those that need speedy access to capital. In most circumstances, it is used to ‘bridge’ the gap while other financing options or exit strategy are being arranged by the borrower.
The finance is secured on a suitable UK property with a charge taken in the lenders name.